NO EVIDENCE [DEATH™]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Socom: Fire Team Bravo 2 NO EVIDENCE clan forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Link back to Homepage  

-.Top.Assassin.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy
Admin
Admin
Tommy

-.Top.Assassin. Empty
PostSubject: -.Top.Assassin.   -.Top.Assassin. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:46 pm

He hacks way too much, he is neva online, he brags too much about stuff I dont care about(his gf...idc)....NOT BEING MEAN just being truthfull. He is a good leader when he is there but he might be a lil too picky and needs to get on more. he gives the clan a bad name when he hacks and he needs to stop! he quite the clan once but came back...that was not cool. If he wants to help the clan then he would step down as 2 roster leader sense he is not on as much as every1 else. he should come to 1st roster and be co-leader of clan...i know this is gona make him made and he might quite the clan but that is his own fault. his choice not mine, he shouldnt quiet ill tell him not to do anything he WILL regret but up to him.
Back to top Go down
http://ftb2deathclan.webs.com
IIiviIIaster...
Admin
Admin
IIiviIIaster...

-.Top.Assassin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.Top.Assassin.   -.Top.Assassin. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:25 am

by the way, i am not top assassin anymore. i am IIiviIIaster... and i dont hack half as much anymore. i barely hack at all. and i told you that i am not on much anymore because of sports. and when i do come online, nobody else is. and i will be glad to step down right now. but i dont know who to give it too. we need to talk and that is why the forums are here. i am involved in three sports, and i have a job. and soon i have to go to school.

if you tell me who to give the leadership to i will do it.

and i dont know why everybody accuses me of hacking ALL the time, when i do not anymore. and i will stop talking about my girlfriend... i dont have to hack to win, because i am good enough not to have to use them. you may think that i am hacking when i am not because i am really good, and anybody that knows that for real would tell you that i am good. that is how i got the nickname "Mr. GMP"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ftb2deathclan/
Tommy
Admin
Admin
Tommy

-.Top.Assassin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.Top.Assassin.   -.Top.Assassin. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:30 am

im not sayin dont talk to ur gf, i know that u cant get on that much and its cool but i just think that u should step down cause i know ppl that would be good for it and they get on a lot. and some1 told me(not gona say name) that they see u hacking all the time...idk i rarely see u anymore
Back to top Go down
IIiviIIaster...
Admin
Admin
IIiviIIaster...

-.Top.Assassin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.Top.Assassin.   -.Top.Assassin. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:35 am

well tell that person that i dont hack all the time. i am better than most of these people are on socom. if they dont hack then i wont, but if it is a serious hack then i switch sides and tell them to stop hacking in ranked games and i say to stop or else i am going to blacklist them and delete their memory stick.

and like i said before, i dont need to hack to win. and tell me who to make the clan leader and i will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ftb2deathclan/
.xX.SNIPER.Xx..
Post Master
Post Master
.xX.SNIPER.Xx..

NO EVIDENCE
Tommy: is a 13east

-.Top.Assassin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.Top.Assassin.   -.Top.Assassin. EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 7:35 pm

hes cool but ur sorta right about some of it
Back to top Go down
PURE_GEKKOGHOST287
Post Master
Post Master
PURE_GEKKOGHOST287

-.Top.Assassin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.Top.Assassin.   -.Top.Assassin. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:27 pm

i fully agree with what tommy said first i was playing with my friend after you left the game and he hacked away
Back to top Go down
http://ftb2foxclan.wetpaint.com/
majador
Post Master
Post Master
majador

NO EVIDENCE
Tommy: most awsome guy iv'e ever met

-.Top.Assassin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.Top.Assassin.   -.Top.Assassin. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:35 am

i dont blame master for not being on, he has way more important things like a job and school
Back to top Go down
.xX.SNIPER.Xx..
Post Master
Post Master
.xX.SNIPER.Xx..

NO EVIDENCE

-.Top.Assassin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.Top.Assassin.   -.Top.Assassin. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:59 am

same as master well almost im going back to school i have problems wit my family i run 3 sports i am trying to help my borther with his band so give him a break
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Admin
Admin
Tommy

-.Top.Assassin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.Top.Assassin.   -.Top.Assassin. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:52 pm

ya i got to admit and explain why yall havent seen me as much. i got a job first off, got a "not quite a gf"(friend with benifits) that i hang with all the time, i dont play socom as much cause hackers ruined that game for me and i honestly like call of duty 4 on my 360(pure gekko has played with me and it is realy fun playing with us), i try to run this site but i keep getting crap from ppl like blkmagic that i realy could do without, i try to run tournament and clan with the help of yall(thanks everybody) and i have been, for some reason, going to a party or having a party at my house for the past month almost every night. i went to bed at 5am this mourning and woke up at 10 to take everybody home and then i had to work today so im very tired. srry guys the most i can do is try...
Back to top Go down
.xX.SNIPER.Xx..
Post Master
Post Master
.xX.SNIPER.Xx..

NO EVIDENCE

-.Top.Assassin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.Top.Assassin.   -.Top.Assassin. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:39 am

its cool and ill be gettin a 360 soon and ill get COD4 and i mic 4 that so i could be in your clan for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-.Top.Assassin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.Top.Assassin.   -.Top.Assassin. Empty

Back to top Go down

-.Top.Assassin.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NO EVIDENCE [DEATH™] :: For Fun :: Members of Clan-
Jump to: