NO EVIDENCE [DEATH™]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Socom: Fire Team Bravo 2 NO EVIDENCE clan forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Link back to Homepage  

I think i got banned/blacklisted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killspotter!!
Poster
Poster

I think i got banned/blacklisted Empty
PostSubject: I think i got banned/blacklisted   I think i got banned/blacklisted EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 10:17 am

ok it said i got an invite and went to check and my psp froze, then when i tried to get back on it says universe list cannot be found and i cant try a diff name because it comes after i choose univers, what should i do?
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Admin
Admin
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: I think i got banned/blacklisted   I think i got banned/blacklisted EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:06 pm

its a blacklist give me ur pass in the mail box on game and STOP!!! spaming in other forum pages, that will get u banned from the site. when there is something new posted trust me i know it. and if u cant get on socom to give me ur pass the pm it to me
Back to top Go down
http://ftb2deathclan.webs.com
Tommy
Admin
Admin
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: I think i got banned/blacklisted   I think i got banned/blacklisted EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:22 pm

ur the 1 i see spaming
Back to top Go down
http://ftb2deathclan.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think i got banned/blacklisted   I think i got banned/blacklisted Empty

Back to top Go down

I think i got banned/blacklisted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NO EVIDENCE [DEATH™] :: Socom: Fire Team Bravo 2 :: Questions-
Jump to: