NO EVIDENCE [DEATH™]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Socom: Fire Team Bravo 2 NO EVIDENCE clan forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Link back to Homepage  

UPDATES.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tommy
Admin
Admin
Tommy

UPDATES..... Empty
PostSubject: UPDATES.....   UPDATES..... EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:02 pm

OK I know that i have not been on that much. im gona make it up to yall. i am planning on having a clan war on awl. im gona be on at 10 am on sturday eastern time. im gona be looking for a clan war at 10 so if u wana help me find 1. idk the exact time the war will start but every1 that wants to be in it i suggest u get on at 10. if u hear a "rumor" that i am going to blacklist, or do something to ur psp it is a lie. i have heard a lot of false stuff that some of yall are falling for. dont worry ur safe.

I am also looking for some more clan co-leaders. prove to me y i should make u co-leader. benefits of co-leader: gets respect, awl password, and gets to the see the co-leader only section on the website.

responsibiltys of co-leaders: make wars when im not there, solve problems that the clan is having, and helping that clan out
Back to top Go down
http://ftb2deathclan.webs.com

UPDATES.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NO EVIDENCE [DEATH™] :: Website :: Updates-
Jump to: